Advertisements

What are you looking for?

Tuesday 13 May 2014

I Don't Sleep Around For Money Neither Do I Do Runs- Actress Halima Abubakar

Advertisements
In a new interview with YES! Magazine, actress Halima Abubakar has said she is not a controversial actress and neither does she do runs. That I bought a car didn’t mean I slept around to buy it, Read as it was said by her below:

Are you in any relationship now?

“Yes. You all have been guessing about that, but una get strength, why una wan know my guy? Do you know if I have? I laugh when I hear stuff like this. I just laugh at the assumptions.

I have always loved being with just one guy. I don’t do runs. Because I bought a car, gullible people are saying I do runs. So, because I want to buy a car, I will have to sleep around before I can get it? That’s silly. Everyone has become a judge and the main judges don’t have work to do again. Please, I’m too young to be in a hurry to get rich. God can bless you anytime with just one breakthrough, if you are okay, cool and contented.”
Advertisements

1 comment:

  1. Get your Canada,Australia,Schengen,Qatar,Dubia and Kuwait work permit visa,we dont collect payment until your visa is ready and confirmed by yourself in the embassy before paying us for our services,call: 07037980402

    ReplyDelete